Mexican cuisine is well known for its flavorful and delicious ingredients and guacamole is by far the king of all dips used for main and side dishes. Avocado is the main ingredient in this recipe and provides a generous dose of healthy fats. It also provides the perfect base to receive a daily dose of CBD oil.
As a bonus, this recipe is vegan-friendly and gluten-free.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- ½ onion
- ½ jalapeno pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 ml full spectrum CBD oil
- Peel, seed, and cut the avocados into 2 halves.
- Finely dice the onion.
- Finely chop the jalapeno.
- Add the salt, garlic, cumin, cayenne pepper, cilantro, jalapeno, onion, lime juice, and tomatoes to the avocado.
- Add the full-spectrum CBD oil to the mixture and mix till all the ingredients are well combined.
- Cover the bowl with clear wrap and set aside for 2 hours at room temperature.
- The guacamole is ready to serve.
CBD products that are derived from Hemp and contain less than the prescribed .3 percent of THC are legal per federal law. However, certain state laws may still deem it illegal.
CBD products that are derived from Marijuana are illegal per federal law but remain legal under the laws of certain states.
It is advisable to check the appropriate state laws in case of travel. It is important to note that over-the-counter CBD products are not approved by the FDA.