This recipe provides a bit of a twist to the regular Thanksgiving mashed potatoes. The CBD isolate powder included in this recipe is a great way to introduce a healthy dose of CBD into the usual Thanksgiving feast.
- 8 cups mashed potatoes. Either homemade or store bought
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese (preferably original Parmigiano Reggiano)
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 2 tsp pepper (or to taste)
- 2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 16 gms of CBD isolate powder
- Add the mashed potatoes, parmesan cheese, whipping cream, salt, pepper and CBD isolate into a mixer.
- Mix all the ingredients until well combined and pureed.
- Transfer the mixture into a casserole dish of appropriate size. Remember to spray the dish with non-stick spray prior to transferring the mixture.
- Layer parmesan cheese over the mixture evenly and bake at 400F.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
CBD products that are derived from Hemp and contain less than the prescribed .3 percent of THC are legal per federal law. However, certain state laws may still deem it illegal.
CBD products that are derived from Marijuana are illegal per federal law but remain legal under the laws of certain states.
It is advisable to check the appropriate state laws in case of travel. It is important to note that over-the-counter CBD products are not approved by the FDA.