This recipe is perfect to beat the summer heat and rejuvenates the body with fresh fruits and vegetables. This summer salad is the best way to indulge in these refreshing ingredients. This is a quick, effortless and delicious recipe that uses CBD isolate powder to create a great salad dressing.
For the salad –
- 4 cups arugula
- 2-3 apricots, sliced into six pieces
- ½ watermelon, cubed
- 2 tbsp Feta cheese
- 1 handful of chopped mint leaves
For the CBD-infused Honey Balsamic Dressing
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup natural honey
- ¼ cup extra virgin cold pressed olive oil
- .25 gms CBD isolate powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a grill pan.
- Brush the apricots lightly with olive and place on the grill pan.
- Grill for 1-2 minutes per side, enough to caramelize the apricots.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add the watermelon and mint in a bowl and set aside
- For the balsamic vinegar dressing, mix the balsamic vinegar, honey and olive oil together with the CBD isolate powder.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Continue mixing till all the ingredients are well combined.
- In a salad bowl, add the arugula and mint. Pour an appropriate amount of balsamic vinegar dressing to the bowl and toss till evenly covered.
- Transfer the salad to serving plates and gop with cubed watermelon and grilled apricots.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of Feta cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
CBD products that are derived from Hemp and contain less than the prescribed .3 percent of THC are legal per federal law. However, certain state laws may still deem it illegal.
CBD products that are derived from Marijuana are illegal per federal law but remain legal under the laws of certain states.
It is advisable to check the appropriate state laws in case of travel. It is important to note that over-the-counter CBD products are not approved by the FDA.