Are you looking for a quick snack that is tasty, easy to prepare, and can be easily carried with on the move? Perhaps you should try some CBD oil-infused chocolate cookies.
These cannabidiol-infused snacks are easy and quick to prepare and tasty too. It’s a perfect choice for someone looking to include a healthy dose of CBD oil in their everyday routine. An added benefit – For those who find the taste disagreeable, It helps mask the natural taste of CBD oil.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 whole egg
- 1 cup butter
- ¼ cup crushed dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons sugar, or artificial sweetener as desired.
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 10-15 drops of CBD oil (or as per your recommended dosage)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, baking soda, crushed dark chocolate, and coconut oil and mix thoroughly.
- In a second mixing bowl, melt and add the butter, coconut oil, egg, sugar, vanilla essence, and CBD oil and whisk till a smooth batter is obtained.
- Add the contents of the first mixing bowl to the second and knead to create the dough.
- Shape and flatten pieces of dough with your palm to achieve the shape of a cookie.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-11 minutes.
- CBD Oil Infused Chocolate Cookies are ready to be served hot or cold.
CBD products that are derived from Hemp and contain less than the prescribed .3 percent of THC are legal per federal law. However, certain state laws may still deem it illegal.
CBD products that are derived from Marijuana are illegal per federal law but remain legal under the laws of certain states.
It is advisable to check the appropriate state laws in case of travel. It is important to note that over-the-counter CBD products are not approved by the FDA.