Homemade whipped creams are the perfect additions for desserts. When CBD is added to the mix, it can be a great source of relaxation and a great way to get your daily dose of CBD.
Homemade whipped cream with CBD is simple and quick to prepare and requires just a handful of ingredients. It also tastes absolutely delicious with desserts.
- 4 cups whipped cream
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons vanilla essence
- 30 mg CBD (or as per your recommended dosage)
- Place a large bowl in the refrigerator and allow to cool sufficiently for about 30 mins.
- Once cold, add all of the above ingredients and mix well.
- It is advisable to use a mixer and continue to mix till a smooth creamy texture is achieved.
- Homemade whipped cream with CBD is ready to be served with dessert.
CBD products that are derived from Hemp and contain less than the prescribed .3 percent of THC are legal per federal law. However, certain state laws may still deem it illegal.
CBD products that are derived from Marijuana are illegal per federal law but remain legal under the laws of certain states.
It is advisable to check the appropriate state laws in case of travel. It is important to note that over-the-counter CBD products are not approved by the FDA.