This CBD-infused sweet pumpkin loaf is an easy to prepare, flavorful and tasty CBD confectionary that can be enjoyed by anyone wanting to experience the therapeutic effects of Cannabidiol.
- 5 whole eggs
- 2 cups yuka root flour
- 1 cup pumpkin blend
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin flavor or pumpkin spice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider
- 20 mg Cannabidiol (or as per your recommended dosage)
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, add the apple cider and baking soda and allow to foam.
- Whip the eggs and add them to the mixing bowl as soon as the foaming stops.
- Once mixed, add all of the remaining ingredients and knead to create a dough.
- Bake the dough for 30-35 minutes in the preheated oven.
CBD products that are derived from Hemp and contain less than the prescribed .3 percent of THC are legal per federal law. However, certain state laws may still deem it illegal.
CBD products that are derived from Marijuana are illegal per federal law but remain legal under the laws of certain states.
It is advisable to check the appropriate state laws in case of travel. It is important to note that over-the-counter CBD products are not approved by the FDA.