Another popular beverage with CBD enthusiasts is this incredible, easy, and quick to prepare julep mint cocktail with CBD oil for ultimate stress alleviation and relaxation.
- 4 shots of bourbon
- 8 mint leaves
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- 20 mg CBD oil (or your recommended dosage)
- Ice cubes as required
- Add the mint leaves to a tumbler or glass of appropriate size.
- Crush the leaves with the help of a muddler.
- Add the bourbon, simple syrup, and CBD oil.
- Add the ice cubes and shake or mix well.
- Julep Mint Cocktail with CBD Oil is ready to be served cold.
CBD products that are derived from Hemp and contain less than the prescribed .3 percent of THC are legal per federal law. However, certain state laws may still deem it illegal.
CBD products that are derived from Marijuana are illegal per federal law but remain legal under the laws of certain states.
It is advisable to check the appropriate state laws in case of travel. It is important to note that over-the-counter CBD products are not approved by the FDA.