This is a great recipe and beverage of choice among tea enthusiasts looking to reduce stress and maximize relaxation.
- 4 glasses water
- 5 tablespoons natural honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teabag
- 20 mg CBD oil (or as per your recommended dosage)
- Heat the water to boiling point.
- Transfer to a large jar or decanter and submerge the tea bag till the desired strength is achieved.
- Add the honey, lemon juice, and CBD oil.
- Stir well till all the ingredients are properly infused.
- Serve hot.
CBD products that are derived from Hemp and contain less than the prescribed .3 percent of THC are legal per federal law. However, certain state laws may still deem it illegal.
CBD products that are derived from Marijuana are illegal per federal law but remain legal under the laws of certain states.
It is advisable to check the appropriate state laws in case of travel. It is important to note that over-the-counter CBD products are not approved by the FDA.