Here is a seed-free and nut-free treat for our CBD users. This pumpkin flavored latte loaf with CBD-based icing is gluten and paleo-free. It uses a drool-worthy CBD icing instead of CBD oil and is baked into tasty pumpkin loaf.
For The Loaf
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup yucca-root flour
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 tbsp apple cider
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp espresso powder
For The Icing
- ¼ cup coconut butter
- 1 tbsp CBD coconut oil
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees
- Add the baking soda and the apple cider to a mixing bowl and allow the mixture to fizz. Once done, stir in the eggs and use a stand mixer to mix well till peaks are formed in the mixture.
- Mix all of the remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Use parchment paper to line a bread pan.
- Pour the batter into the bread pan.
- Bake in the oven for half an hour.
- After 30 minutes, remove from the oven and allow to cool before transferring to the freezer for 30 minutes.
- For the icing, melt the CBD coconut oil with the coconut butter over a low heat till combined.
- Pour over the loaf when fully melted and combined.
- Allow to cool and Serve!
CBD products that are derived from Hemp and contain less than the prescribed .3 percent of THC are legal per federal law. However, certain state laws may still deem it illegal.
CBD products that are derived from Marijuana are illegal per federal law but remain legal under the laws of certain states.
It is advisable to check the appropriate state laws in case of travel. It is important to note that over-the-counter CBD products are not approved by the FDA.